KRAV MAGA CLOSE COMBAT TRAINING
Krav Maga (“close combat” in Hebrew) was developed in the 1950's to quickly train the Israeli Military, combining the most effective techniques and philosophy from various martial arts and fighting systems.
Krav Maga was systematically designed to be practical and intuitive for people of any age, shape, or size. The techniques expand on your natural instincts to develop skills quickly and effectively, while enabling you to address attacks under any scenario.
Krav Maga is a self defense based striking system. There are no competitions or showcases as we train to save our own lives and the lives of our loved ones.
Krav Maga includes the subjects of:
* Striking all vulnerable points on an assailant
* Prevention, avoidance, escape and evasion of attacks or threats
* Releases from chokes, grabs and holds
* Defending all unarmed attacks ( punches, strikes and kicks ectc.)
* Defending all armed attacks and threats against guns,
knives/sharp objects, sticks/blunt objects
* Training for technical, tactical, physical and mental growth
* Dealing with throws and falls in different directions
*Dealing with Multiple attackers
* Use of common objects for defensive purposes
* Defending in variuos environments and different lighting
* Dealing with attacks when standing, sitting, on the ground, etc.
* Unarmed attacks, Weapon Attacks/Threat Defense (guns, knives, sticks), VIP/Security Protection, Car Jacking Prevention, Law Enforcement Training, Womens' Rape Prevention, Kids Training.